Courser Capital Management, LLC was founded by Joseph Myer on Independence Day in 2021. Joe spent the first 21 years of his career working at two major Wall Street firms. As Independent Financial Advisors, Joe and the Courser Capital Management, LLC Team can focus their efforts on client needs; not a big bank’s agenda.
A courser is a swift and strong horse. Until modern times, horses have been partners with humans for the advancement of mankind – we used horses for travelling, working, and entertaining us. When society was heavily dependent on horses, we relied on them to move with purpose. At Courser Capital Management, LLC, we think about moving you toward your financial goals with purpose, and we strive to be your steadfast partner in that journey.
The core tenants of our philosophy are honesty and trust. As our client, you can always rely on us to find, understand, and communicate the truth to you. Our commitments to your well being include:
- ensuring you understand the rationale behind our recommendations;
- explaining the expenses associated with our services and your investments; i.e. no “hidden fees”;
- understanding your complete picture to provide comprehensive advice on planning and investing;
- understanding the ever-changing dynamics of the markets and economy;
- operating with objectivity;
- communicate with you by being good listeners and using constructive candor with our guidance;
- answering your questions honestly.